Monday, July 9, 2007

Fettuccine Cabonara.



This is my version of the popular Fettuccine Cabonara. The Cabonara sauce is extra cheesy and not too thick. I'm sorry that this time the step by step pictures won't be so complete. This is because i had to cook this dish in an hour for my small brother before he goes to school.


Ingredients.
1. 1 packet of Fettuccine ( serves up to 5)
2. 1 packet of Romano cheese
3. 1 small bottle of cheese spread
4. 1 packet of full cream milk
5. 1 packet of salami
6. olive oil
7. some salt
8. a can of mushrooms, sliced
9. butter


Method.


Get a pot of water, add olive oil (enough to roughly cover 3/4 of the surface of the pot) to ensure the pasta doesn't stick together, add Italian spice mix, and a 2 pinch of salt.
Then add in the the pasta and the sliced mushrooms.
Boil till the pasta is el dante. ( just cooked, and not over cooked)


Heat up a frying pan or a pot and add in 1/5 of a block of butter.
Fry the salami pieces inside.
When all the salami is cooked, put back the all cooked the salami inside the pot.


Then add full cream milk in to the the pot with the salami.
Add a little more butter.


Then add Romano cheese and 2 1/2 tbsp of cheese spread.
And stir the mixture till both cheese melts,
immediately switch of the fire when the cheese melts.
If u like the sauce to be thick, u can add 1 tbsp of corn flour to thicken the sauce.

well i didn't manage to the end result on photo, was in a hurry till i forgot, but i manage to find a picture that looks similar to my end result.,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm one of the top 20 AllMalaysia contest i.e. Why Must Visit Malaysia? . Since I've been shortlisted, I received tonne of traffic. Good new! I would like to share my traffic with you. How? Vote for me and I will link back to your blog. There will be more traffic come to you if I'm listed on Top 5. Just email me at kzainul@gmail.com once you have voted. If you're not interested, please ignore this, you can delete my message if you hate it.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory